RARE Sterling Silver Vermiel Figural Two Birds on Branch Amethyst & Cab Bellies
Two birds with long scissor tails are perched on a branch. One has a round amethyst faceted crystal belly and one has a mottled blue opaque cabochon belly.
The wings of both are inset with pave rhinestones and each has a oversized ruby red rhinestone eye. This brooch tested sterling silver and has a gold wash.
The photo shows some orange on the tail feathers on one bird, but there is no orange. This must be caused by lighting glare. The plating is in good condition with some expected wear to the tails, but nothing major. Charming vintage brooch, great vintage condition, that measures. About 2" from top to bottom and abaout 1 3/4" across.
We don't mark up our items by a great amount, so reasonable offers only please. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins". The seller is "rr-pots" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country of Origin: Unknown
- Department: Women
- Type: Brooch
- Customized: No
- Main Stone Color: Purple & Mottled Aqua
- Color: Amethyst, Aqua, Red & Crystal
- Jewelry Department: Fashion
- Vintage: Yes
- Signed: No
- Brand: Vintage Unsigned
- Era: 1940's
- Main Stone Shape: Round
- Shape: 2 Birds
- Handmade: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Unknown
- Base Metal: Sterling Silver
- Setting Style: Prong & Pave
- Material: Rhinestones, Blue Mottled Cabochon
- Theme: Birds
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Main Stone: Amethyst & Aqua Blue Mottled Cab
- Main Stone Creation: Unknown
- Metal: Sterling Silver Vermiel